the fresh scent of sunshine and sweet orange rind
100% natural laundry powder
removes pesticides, bacteria, dirt, and grease
certified organic multi-purpose cleaner
love rescue 001 multi-purpose cleaner
100% natural and eco-friendly
ocean rescue 002 laundry detergent powder
muse muse 003 hydrating body cleanser
Love Rescue 001 certified organic multi-purpose cleaner (4kg) + 1 empty spray bottle
Ingredients: aqua, lauryl glucoside (derived from coconut), natural sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate (derived from coconut), sodium chloride solution (rock salt), caprylyl glucoside (derived from coconut), lemon extract, aloe vera extract.
This product is certified organic, concentrated, colourless, and fragrance-free.
- removes wax and up to 100% pesticide residues on the surface of fruits and vegetables
- cuts grease and deodorises
- cleans and sanitises baby pacifiers, milk bottles, and toys
- contains antimicrobial properties: eliminates >99.9% of germs and bacteria (e.coli, candida albicans, pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus)
- eliminates 99.99% enveloped virus in 1 minute
- multipurpose: handwashing, dishwashing, cleaning exercise mats, bathroom and kitchen
- can be diluted into 48 x 500ml spray bottles
- download dilution guide
- download test certifications
Founded in Singapore
agape nature is born from our love for nature and all the beautiful creations on earth. We endeavor to formulate natural products of the highest standard for the greater good of nature and humankind.
Océane Yang | Founder
Impassioned by Rachel Carson’s book, Silent Spring, Océane reflected on the indiscriminate use of synthetic pesticides and its effects on our soil and water, wildlife populations, and human health. Henceforth, she aspired to raise public awareness on the dangers of synthetic chemicals and actualise solutions to effectively neutralise pesticides and environmental poisons in our daily lives.
Driven by a deep desire to protect God’s creation from toxic pollutants, Océane launched Love Rescue 001 in 2020 to draw attention to the negative impacts of pesticides on human health and biodiversity. Since then she has delivered more than 50,000 demonstrations to inform and educate the masses on the untold harms of invisible poisons that exist around us, and continues to conceive product ideas to lighten our society’s toxic load.
With a keen aesthetic sense and love for functional product design, Océane delights in innovating functional eco-products that bring joy to our everyday lives, and harnessing the power of art and creativity in addressing environmental issues.