Salt Rescue 004 non-toxic disinfectant spray (100ml premixed)
This bottle contains 1 part (Salt Rescue 004 concentrate) + 9 parts filtered water. The bottle can be reused for diluting Salt Rescue 004 concentrate.
Salt Rescue 004 is a non-toxic aqueous chlorine dioxide that is generated using salt and pure water. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) disinfects through oxidation, a process that denatures the cellular structure of bacteria and microbes, rendering them inactive.
Ingredients: pure water, sodium chlorite (inert)
Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide
- safe for babies and pet animals
- free of harmful chemicals, alcohol, and fragrance
- eliminates >99.9% germs and bacteria
- evaporates without any residue or trace
- does not cause dry or cracked skin
- no sticky feeling after application
Very good for itch and cracked heels before moisturising.
My hands are constantly chapped and dry because of housework and the need to sanitise constantly. So thankful the Salt Rescue doesn't sting or hurt my hands at all and that even though it's such a simple solution, I am protected against 99% harmful viruses and bacteria! Amazing formulation!
Convenience in a small portable bottle. Good size to bring to the playground with kids or leave it in your car or handbag. Spritz works well and product is non-toxic so gives you the peace of mind to use on yourself and family, at the same time not leaving harmful chemicals to pollute the environment. Can finish a bottle a day so the 4L one will be great for the entire family to use.