Salt Rescue 004 non-toxic disinfectant solution
Salt Rescue 004 is a non-toxic aqueous chlorine dioxide that is generated through electrolysis using salt and pure water. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) disinfects through oxidation, a process that denatures the cellular structure of bacteria and microbes, rendering them inactive.
Ingredients: pure water, sodium chlorite
Active ingredient: 0.1% w/v available chlorine dioxide produced by electrolysis of sodium chlorite
This product is concentrated, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, and fragrance-free.
- safe for babies and pet animals
- free of harmful chemicals, alcohol, and fragrance
- contains antimicrobial properties: eliminates >99.9% of germs and bacteria (e.coli, candida albicans, pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus)
- evaporates without any residue or trace
- does not cause dry or cracked skin
- no sticky feeling after application
- concentrated - needs to be diluted 1:9 (mix 1 part salt rescue 004 with 9 parts water)
I've known about salt disinfection a while ago so I was really excited about trying this product out. The trick with salt disinfectants is that you need the solution to stay on the surface long enough to have the effect, which could be troublesome if you use it on your hands. Fortunately the Salt Rescue 004 dries really quickly in the hands! I'd just spread the solution all around my hands and shake them around for 5 seconds and they're practically dry! Non-drying too!
Just started using for over a week. Happy with it so far. It’s convenient and feels just like water so leaves no sticky residue. Gives me a peace of mind knowing that it’s safe for my baby. I have the handy 100ml bottle to spray around the house, spray baby’s limbs after a playground session, onto shoes, bags when we get home and our dining chair cushions after guests leave. Will probably get a few more 100ml bottles so I can leave them around the house, in my bag and car.
When I first received my 004 spray bottle.. I got sudden super itch on my arm and just nice I tried spraying on the itch area and within short time the itch stops.. I was blown away.. coz usually my itch don't stop so fast.
Last night I had itch again on my face.. I went to spray 004 and again it works magically 🥰
Yesterday evening my son back was itchy after shower and had many little bumps. I sprayed 004 spray x 3 times within like 30mins.. each spray I see the bumps getting smaller and smaller till he didn't complain about the itch..
All thanks to 004 spray 😍
As the name suggests I love it. And because can dilute, it is worth it. Thank you for this product