Salt Rescue 004 non-toxic hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray (100ml premixed)
This bottle contains Salt Rescue 004 concentrate (10ml) + filtered water (90ml). The bottle can be reused for diluting Salt Rescue 004 concentrate.
Salt rescue 004 is a non-toxic aqueous chlorine dioxide that is generated through electrolysis using food-grade salt and pure water. Chlorine dioxide (CLO2) is safe and gentle on dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin. Salt rescue 004 disinfects through oxidation, a process that denatures the cellular structure of bacteria and microbes, rendering them inactive.
Ingredients: pure water, sodium chlorite.
Active ingredient: sodium chlorite (0.23%)
This product is non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, and fragrance-free.
- safe for babies and pet animals
- gentle and safe for dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin
- free of harmful chemicals, alcohol, and fragrance
- hand sanitiser and surface disinfectant
- eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria (e.coli, candida albicans, pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus)
- contains NEA-approved active ingredient effective against coronaviruses
- non-drying and does not cause cracked skin even after prolonged use
- evaporates without any residue or trace
- no sticky feeling after application
My hands are constantly chapped and dry because of housework and the need to sanitise constantly. So thankful the Salt Rescue doesn't sting or hurt my hands at all and that even though it's such a simple solution, I am protected against 99% harmful viruses and bacteria! Amazing formulation!
Convenience in a small portable bottle. Good size to bring to the playground with kids or leave it in your car or handbag. Spritz works well and product is non-toxic so gives you the peace of mind to use on yourself and family, at the same time not leaving harmful chemicals to pollute the environment. Can finish a bottle a day so the 4L one will be great for the entire family to use.